Write to the Planning Commissioners
- Scott Alonso email@example.com Planning Commissioner
- Heidi Bauer firstname.lastname@example.org Planning Commissioner
- Blake Hooper email@example.com, Planning Commissioner
- Richard Marzo firstname.lastname@example.org, Planning Commissioner
- Sandi Potter email@example.com, Planning Commissioner
- Patrick Streeter firstname.lastname@example.org, Planning Commissioner
Petaluma, CA Public Meetings in June-July, 2020
6/11 Climate Action Commission
6/15 City Council
7/14 Historic & Cultural Preservation Committee
7/14 Planning Commission
7/20 City Council
8/03 City Council
Petaluma Planning Commission Upcoming Meetings
- The Planning Commission Meets: 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at 7:00 P.M. in the City Council Chambers, City Hall, 11 English Street, Petaluma.
- Tue Aug 11 – current target date for deliberations on Petaluma Creamery Antenna Farm — we are prepping 8-10 agendized item comment speakers
- Web: https://cityofpetaluma.org/planning-commission/
- Call: City Management Liaison: Heather Hines 707-778-4301
Petaluma City Council Upcoming Meetings
- The City Council Meets: 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month at 6:30 P.M. in the City Council Chambers, City Hall, 11 English Street, Petaluma.
- Mon Aug 3 — we are prepping 4-5 general public comment speakers
- Web: https://cityofpetaluma.org/city-council/
- Call: City Manager: Peggy Flynn 707-778-4345
Tips to Prepare for Zoom Meetings
- Learn how to attend a Zoom Meeting/Webinar in advance
- Test your connection and hardware ahead of time
- Mute your microphone. To help keep background noise to a minimum, make sure you mute your microphone when you are not speaking.
- Raise your virtual hand to wait for your turn to speak
- When it is your turn to speak, please unmute yourself.
- Be mindful of background noise when your microphone is not muted: Avoid activities that could create additional noise, such as shuffling papers.
- Limit distractions: You can make it easier to focus on the meeting by turning off notifications, closing or minimizing running apps, and muting your smartphone.
- Avoid multi-tasking: You’ll retain the discussion better if you refrain from replying to emails or text messages during the meeting and wait to work on that PowerPoint presentation until after the meeting ends.
- Prepare materials in advance: If you will be sharing content during the meeting via Zoom, make sure you have the files and/or links ready to go before the meeting begins.